Norteño (Spanish: "northerner") may refer to:
- Norteño (music) is a style of Mexican music related to polka and corridos
- Norteño refers to the people originally from Northern Mexico and Southwestern U.S.
- Norteño (band) is a tango nuevo band from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- Norteño is an alcoholic beverage (aguardiente), from Ecuador
- Norteño refers to the people and the culture of north central and north eastern New Mexico.
- The Norteños are a large organization of largely Mexican-American street gangs in the United States